Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New & Improved: Adventures of SueBob

Ok, so I spent a little time cluttering up the blog today.

Thanks to Jillian, I have discovered “Breaking the Tape” which is a website to track training (like I need another one of those!) but it has some pretty cool graphs that show how I actually have been improving so far this year. There are also a couple cool ‘sidebar’ tools available (see my new “Last 4 Workouts”). The only problem is that I have to actually go to the website and enter my workouts. With the Nike+ system, it automatically uploads my runs to the old Nike Training Log…but the features aren’t quite as cool. I will try it for now, but we will see if I keep it up or not.

Also, I have been enjoying reading other blogs – it is inspiring to know that I am not alone out there. Unfortunately, there are 3 different computers that I regularly use, so with random blogs as favorites on each one, I feel my blog reading is so disorganized…thus, my first blog-roll has been added. I am sure more blogs will be added soon.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's an interesting website...looks like a great running network too!