Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to the Real World

Well, the weather in Florida was beautiful. But I did a horrible job getting out to run (or even on the treadmill for that matter). Back to the real world, back to work, back to the cold dreary weather, and back to my running schedule. I am only looking forward to one of those things.

I realized yesterday that my next planned race is in only 2 weeks! I hadn't really been paying too much attention, but I just registered this morning, and the Human Race 8K will be here before I know it. Time to start thinking about my goals…I ultimately want to cut my 8K PR down by 8 minutes this year (yes, I know that sounds huge, but this PR is not in line with my others already, so the first couple minutes should be easy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So jealous you went to Florida! Have fun with training the next two weeks...it will be a good race.