Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick Update

Monday - Easy 2 miles to loosen the muscles after Sunday's race. I also got a little upper body weights done followed by 4.5 miles on the stationary bike.

Tuesday - 6 miles with intervals. I slowed down the speed sections to 6.2 mph and lengthened them to 0.25 miles for 6 repeats. Not exactly fast, but I was still recovering a bit from the race.

Wednesday - 4 easy miles. I wouldn't let myself push the treadmill over 5.6 mph.

My shins sure are looking forward to a rest day tomorrow…they don't like it when I increase mileage. Then Friday I have an easy 3 on the schedule followed by a 10 mile long run sometime this weekend. I just hope the weather turns out okay for a 10 miler! We got a little more snow this morning (nothing too exciting), but it has also dropped 30* in the last 3 days!!

No comments: