Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Six Random Things

So, Rachel tagged me for the 6 random things dealio...thanks Rachel. Can one be that I am horrible at this sort of thing? Anyway, here they are:

1) SueBob was the name of my first car...a light blue 1989 Ford Tempo.

2) I have three cats - Theadora, Zoe, and Alexandretta. Ok, quick trivia...what 1980s movie did the name Alexandretta come from?

3) I am addicted to bargain shopping...I stop by Walgreens, CVS, and the grocery at least once a week to get the deals. Walgreens - rebate book, register rewards, instant value coupons; CVS - extra bucks; Rainbow (grocery) - Wednesday is double coupon day! Every now and then I have to clean out my stash and donate a couple boxes of deodorant, shampoo, and OTC drugs.

4) I am obsessive about my laundry - what gets washed with what, what temperature, whether it goes in the dryer, how it gets folded. I also cannot reuse a towel (and don't even let other people do it in my house). Don't worry, I will wash it for you!

5) I won my office NCAA basketball pool two years in a row...and I know absolutely nothing about basketball!

6) I hate gardening...and moved into a house previously owned by 2 retired gardeners. I am sure they would be very disappointed if they saw their precious gardens now. Now, I am suppose to tag 6 other people...hmmm, who is left? Jen, Addie you're it! Tell us some random facts about yourselves!

Here are the rules:

  • link to the person who tagged you.
  • post the rules on your blog.
  • write six random things about yourself.
  • tag six people at the end of your post.
  • let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
  • let the tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm with ya on the laundry! Although I do use my towels more than once because I don't have enough time to wash them often.

Karen said...

I LOVE that you won the basketball pool! That's hilarious.

Oh man....I'm SO glad you can't see my laundry room right now. My technique would just scare the crud out of you. Why just last week I turned a good portion of my husband's underwear a lovely pastel mauve/putty color.