Saturday, March 29, 2008

4 miles on the treadmill

Log: Last long run before Run the Valley...first 5K of the season. Not bad. I actually ran the whole 5K distance, then walked almost a quarter mile before finishing the last mile. This is the first time in a while that I actually felt bored on the treadmill...maybe because I actually made it outside a couple times?

Just a couple short runs to get in this week and I will be as ready as I can be.

I also wrote a check for my second 5K entry of the season...the "Bud Break" at the Arboretum...I have been to the Arboretum, but never for a race. I hear it is a beautiful race to run. Now I will have one month to prepare for this one...something to look forward to!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, saw your note on my blog. You will be able to get a sub 30 5K quicker than you think! Just keep at it... You are doing great!