Thursday, November 6, 2008

100 Mile Month

No, not yet - but I have suddenly gotten the urge to do it. I don't think I will be able to do it in November. Maybe December? Good chance in January. Whenever, I have decided that my first 100 mile month is going to be a winter running goal for me. Sometime between Nov - March (yes, in MN I consider March a winter month!) I hope to average about 3.33 miles per day for an entire month. Hey, whatever keeps me motivated, right? In case you're wondering, my PR for monthly miles is 88.98 which I did in August this year.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I like to hear what others set as thier goals. Thanks for sharing. I've had distance and time goals but never considered my PR for a month. Might give that a go in the spring.

RE: your comment, 1 lap is about .39 miles. 3 laps is 1.19. They have a chart there so you can figure it out.